TS-008-25 hair curling tong hair curler wand
TS-008-25 hair curling tong hair curler wand
|Model Number||TS-008-25||Power cord||1.95m,0.5mm²|
Hair curling function
|Max Power||35W||Ceramic coated aluminum tube||
|Certified product||Yes||360 degree swivel cord||
|LED power indicator light||Yes||High and low 2- level temperature setting adjustable||Yes|
Domestic, travel, hotel
|30s fast heat up||Yes||Color||Golden/black/customized|
|Trade terms||FOB, EXW||MOQ||
|Delivery time||35 days||Place of origin||Ningbo, China|
Thank you for purchasing our TS-008-25 hair curling tong hair curler wand. Please carefully go through the instructions below prior to use, and keep it for future reference.
- A close supervision is required when it is used by people with injuries or disabilities. Take care of your children, and prevent them from taking it as a toy.
- Do not use accessories or parts produced by other manufacturers. Problems or failure caused by using such kind of accessories or parts will result in your warranty invalidation.
- To avoid dangerous risks, a damaged power cord should be replaced by professionals from the manufacturer or its repair department or its local designated repair centers. Please do not wind the power cord around the product’s main body.
- Please put the product on a hot-resistant surface when it is still very hot. Never ever put any coverings such as towel or clothes over the product when it is hot or in working state.
- Avoid a direct contact between the high temperature surface of the product and your skin.
- In consideration of better protection, it is recommended that a residual current protection device (RCD) with rated residual working current lower than 30mA is added to the electric circuit system which powers the bathroom. For more knowledge on RCD, please contact local RCD installation service providers.
Things to be noticed
- It is prohibited to use this product when you are taking a bath or in the shower. Nor should it used near a bath tub, shower spray head, basin or other containers for liquid.
- Do not use this product for any other purposes other than human hair curling.
- This product has dry and wet use function. Please make sure the humidity rate of your wet hair is lower than 30%(turn off the device, put your hair into control clamp, no water drips can be seen when the hair is tugged)
- Colored spots can be found on the product surface when this device is used for hair that is dyed.
- Please unplug it after use when it is used in the bathroom. As there’s still a possible risk of danger even if it is turned off when it is put near water.
- Check the voltage on marked on the product before use. Make sure it is consistent with the voltage of the local AC power.
- Never leave the product unattended when it is still plugged in. It must be unplugged after use.
When this product is to be discarded, please do not mix it with daily trash. To better protect our environment, please hand it over to a government designated local recycle center.
Instruction for use
- Different temperatures will have different effects on any type of hair.Use a small section of your hair for trial operation to get the
desired effect before you decide on the proper temperature setting and operation time.
- Do not change the accessories when the product is heating up or is already very hot. You can create more perfect curl hair after 3 to 5 minutes heating.
- Open the curls barrel clamp, and clamp the end of a section of hair.
- Hold the heat-resistant cool tip and handle, and then wind the tong up towards the hair root.
- Keep the curling iron on the needed position for 8-12 seconds, and then release the hair.
- For styling the end of the hair, simply put the curling tong to the position at the last 3-5 cm from the end of the hair, and then rotating inward( or outward) for half circle. Keep for 2-3 seconds, then release.
- Please repeat step 1-3 to curl the rest of the hair. The curling time will be different for different type of hair and the hair style.
Cleaning and protection
- Please turn it off and cut the power supply off before cleaning
- Before touch and clean it, make sure that the curling tong cools down completely.
- Please use soft and dry cloth to clean the shell and the barrel, avoid using hard objects which could lead to scratched lines on the product.
- Do not clean it with irritant detergent, foam materials, solvents, or put into water.
- Please send the product back to the seller or the manufacturer for inspection and maintenance if there are any problems. It is forbidden for end users to dismantle and assemble it on their own.
Product Details By Photo: