A. Nose Trimmer Attachment
B. On/Off Switch
C. Oil Bottle
D. Cleaning Brush
E. Long Hair Trimmer Attachment
F. Foil Shaver Attachment
G. Comb Accessory for Long Hair Trimmer Attachment
I. Storage Dock
1. Remove the rear battery cover
2. Insert 2 “AAA” batteries in the correct polarity (batteries not included)
3. Replace the battery cover
Remove an attachment by rotating attachment counter clockwise. Use the Long Hair Trimmer Attachment to cut hair to 1mm. Attach the Comb Accessory then use the adjustment switch on the Comb Accessory to cut hair to 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, or 8mm. Insert the head of the Nose Trimmer into your nose and lightly move it around in your nose. Thoroughly clean and dry the skin area youwish to shave. Begin shaving by stretching your skin with your free hand. Place the shaver on your skin and move the shaver in both circular and straight movements.
Cleaning and Storage:
• Use the included brush to clean attachments
• Wipe items with only a damp cloth. Never immerse the motor device in water.
• Oil blades prior to first use. Use a cloth to wipe reside or excess oil.
• Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
• Always store items out of reach and out of sight of children.
• Use oils such as sewing machine oil to refill the bottle when it is used up.
• Always comb your hair before cutting it.