OTE: Do not hold the hair between the plates for more than 2-3 seconds
When heating and the hair is semi-dry, steam will come out from the upper plate’s holes.
When one section of the hair has been treated, move to another section.
Turn off the power switch after usage is finished.
Pull out the plug and allow the unit to cool in a safe place before storing.
CARE, CLEANING & MAINTENACE:
· Always turn the appliance OFF after each use. The unit must be switched OFF and unplugged from the power outlet before proceeding with any cleaning.
· Do not immerse appliance in water or any other liquid.
· To clean the exterior, simply wipe over with dry or slightly damp cloth.
· Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive, solvents or cleaners for cleaning it.
· Do not wind the power cord around the appliance as this may strain and damage the wiring.
NOTE: If the power cord set of this appliance becomes damaged, discontinue use. Repairs should be undertaken only by a qualified technician.