NOTE: Do not hold the hair between the plates for more than 2-3 seconds
When heating and the hair is semi-dry, steam will come out from the holes.
When one section of the hair has been treated, move to another section.
Turn the power switch to “ OFF ” position after usage is complete.
Pull out the plug and allow the unit to cool in a safe place before storing.
CARE, CLEANING & MAINTENACE:
· Always turn the appliance OFF after each use. The unit must be switched OFF and unplugged from the power outlet before proceeding with any cleaning.
· Do not immerse appliance in water or any other liquid.
· To clean the exterior, simply wipe over with dry or slightly damp cloth.
· Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive, solvents or cleaners.
· Do not wind the power cord around the appliance as this may strain and damage the wiring.
NOTE: If the power cord set of this appliance becomes damaged, discontinue use. Repairs should be undertaken only by a qualified technician.