CARE, CLEANING & MAINTENACE:
· Always turn the appliance OFF after each use. The unit must be switched OFF and unplugged from the power outlet before proceeding with any cleaning.
· Do not immerse appliance in water or any other liquid.
· To clean the exterior, simply wipe over with dry or slightly damp cloth.
· Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive, solvents or cleaners.
· Do not wind the power cord around the appliance as this may strain and damage the wiring.
WARNING: Do not use this appliance near water. Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins, or other vessels containing water.
· Do not touch the plates on the appliance while it is hot.
· Do not cover or put the appliance on or near any heat sensitive or flammable materials such as plastic and always allow it to cool down first before storing away.
· Do not use the appliance for any other purpose, other than its intended use.
· Do not use the appliance on artificial hair.
· Do not drop or insert any object into an opening.
· Do not block the air openings of the appliance or place on a soft surface such as a bed or couch, where the air openings of the appliance may blocked. Keep the air openings free of blockage.