A close supervision is required when it is used by people with injuries or disabilities.Take care of your children, prevent them from taking it as a toy.
1. Do not use accessories or parts produced by other manufacturers.Problems or failure caused by using such kind of accessories or parts will result in your warranty invalidation.
2. To avoid possible dangerous risks,a damaged power cord should be replaced by professionals from the manufacturer or its repair department or its local designated repair centers. Please do not wind the power cord around the product’s main body.
3. Please put the product on a hot-resistant surface when it is still very hot.Never ever put any coverings such as towel or clothes over the product when it is hot or in working state.
4. Avoid a direct contact between the high temperature surface of the product and your skin.
5. In consideration of better protection, it is recommended that a residual current protection device(RCD) with rated residual working current lower than 30mA is added to the electric circuit system which powers the bathroom. For more knowledge on RCD, please contact local RCD installation service providers.
When this product is to be discarded, please do not mix it with daily trash. To better protect our environment, please hand it over to a government designated local recycle center.
Points for attention on safe use
1. Plug it in to a mains power outlet.
2. Push the switch upwards to ON position, the product begins to heat up.
3. Turn it off by pushing the switch downwards.Unplug it from AC power outlet, wait for its complete cool down before the storing of it.
4. This product is for domestic personal use, avoid use of it among different people or use by professionals in a salon or barber’s shop.
Circumstances below will result in warranty invalidation
1. Problems caused by wrong maintenance and cleaning or failure of following the operation instructions and points for attention listed here or in the manual.
2. Man-made damages during operation.(falling,smashing,unprofessional assembling and disassembling, use of unofficial accessories and parts,application for other purposes, etc.)
3. Damages caused by Force Majeure.