1. The shaver should be turned off before you recharge it. Push the switch downwards until the “OFF” word appears above the key. 2. Don’t clean the shaver with water. 3. The foil is delicately made of very thin metal sheet. Don’t not roughly press it or strike it with hard and sharp objects to avoid damage. Otherwise, the blade may scratch your skin with a broken foil.Charging
1.Insert the power wire into the shaver socket. Then insert the plug into the power socket into the power socket on the wall and the recharge indicator light will be turned on in red color.
2.The shaver should be connected to mains power either 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz. Check the product’s specification label before you do that.Make sure you are connecting it to the correct voltage mains power.
About the rechargeable battery
To guarantee a long service life of its battery, please folow instructions below
1. Charge and store the shaver at temperature between 5-35 celsius degree.
2. Do not leave the shaver connected to mains power for recharging for over 48 hours.
1. Make sure the shaver’s power is properly recharged.
2. Put the shaver away from water or other kinds of liquid.
3. The best shaving result can be achieved when your skin is dry.So, use this product before or after washing your face for a while.
4. Move the shaving head quickly over the skin. Make both straight and circular movements.
5. Stretch the skin with your free hand.
6. Hair on the neck can also be shaved off in this way.
7. Please bear in mind that your skin may need two to four weeks to become fully accustomed to the unique shaving system.
8. Place protective cap back on the shaver after use.
Useage of trimmer on the backside
1. Push the key on the shaver’s backside upwards and the trimmer blade will pop-up.
2. Softly touch your skin in a right angle direction with the trimmer blade and trim slowly.
3.Afer using it, push the swtich downwards and cover the shaver head with its cover.